Subject: RE: [Leica] Bessa T, 29/1,9 and 21/4 (long!)
From: "Dan Honemann" <danh@selectsa.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 15:05:27 -0400

Frank,

True enough, but it would make sense to test the lens on a tripod first to
be sure that the lens isn't the culprit.  If the lens misfocuses wide open
at min. distance on a tripod, then that is useful information even if you
shoot handheld.  I know now, for instance, to focus on an ear if I want the
eyes in focus.  Whether or not I successfully hold focus on an ear is
another matter altogether.

Dan