Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital Scanner Option (Now Leica Service)
From: Tom.Henson@bakerbotts.com
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 13:22:33 -0500

I couldn't help but read your service experience with Leica USA and be
pleased. I sent three new rom lenses in a week ago and they called me Friday
to say they are replacing them. Hopefully I will have them sometime next
week. I was very pleased that they stood behind their product and agreed
that I shouldn't have to have three new lenses cleaned.