Subject: Re: [Leica] Scanners and MF
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 07:25:11 +0200

I do not need to scan to scan MF at 4000 dpi; if my LS-2000 could scan MF I
would be happy with it. But right now I only have an Epson flatbed with
transparency adapter to scan MF, and it is not good enough in the long term. So
I am eagerly waiting for the arrival of the new Nikon 8000.

Nathan

Austin Franklin wrote:

> > For me it is time to upgrade to the 8000 so I can scan my MF negatives at
> > 4000 dpi.
>
> Our of curiosity, why do you need to scan MF at 4000, or do you just need to
> scan MF?

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland