Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 - mark on rewind lever
From: "Mitch Brown" <leicameter@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 12:46:38 +1200

<P>Yes, Denis it appears that some people can't stomach the slightest criticism of Leica's QC. which is at times clearly and simply&nbsp;not up to par. It is as if they fear any criticism will bring about Leica's demise. Pleased everything appears to be working out OK.<BR></P>
<P>&gt;Tristan - </P>
<P>&gt;My question was "Is this something which other members have experienced - </P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;and if not - I wonder why not!!!"
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Thanks to you for being the only member to reply to the question - the
<DIV></DIV>&gt;others
<DIV></DIV>&gt;were too busy making facetious comments - never mind, I expect it helped to
<DIV></DIV>&gt;satisfy their need to feel superior(:&gt;) !
<DIV></DIV><I DIV < you that means just it it. about worry don?t but too this noticed>