Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Chat
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 15:27:01 -0500

At 10:56 AM 3/30/01 -0800, you wrote:

>I thought there were too many people trying to get there $.02 in while they
>had the chance.  It will be interesting to see if they publish the number of
>people who logged on.  The only comment under my ID came form my daughter,
>when I stepped away from the computer --"my dad loves leicas"!
>
>Tom Schofield

They said that there were over 200 logged on and that they were amazed at
the interest.  They have to figure out a way to show questions that have
already been asked.  Most of the last half of the discussion consisted of
people asking questions that had already been asked.

They did say that the next new lens would probably be a fast telephoto
portrait lens for the R.

An interesting experiment that I hope they improve on before next
time!  Maybe we should submit a list of questions ahead of time for them to
discuss

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com