Subject: RE: [Leica] Disappointing Leica chat
From: Tom.Henson@bakerbotts.com
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 13:29:18 -0600

I will not take the time to respond to your suggestions other than to say
unless you have been in someone else's shoes, you should not criticize. I
felt and still feel the quality issue is a valid question regarding all R
equipment and that others might also have asked this question prior to me
logging in. As far as being ungrateful, I did not find out about getting new
lenses until AFTER I logged off the chat. Either way, that was not my
motivation.

Let me see if I understand this Tom, You complain to Leica about your
lenses, so they make-good and replace all of them for you.

Then you write to their chat room complaining about their quality control
and you get a message after you essentially send a post worldwide flaming
Leica. So they cut you off.

Now I wonder how many companies, who with good intentions have an internet
chat in the hope of communicating with customers, would want to get in a
pissing match on the internet.

Tom you are probably a nice guy, but based on the evidence I would say YOU
are the one lacking 'quality' control.

Steve
Annapolis