Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: web magazine new issue
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 08:07:31 -0800

>William Barton <wbill@bellatlantic.net> wrote:
>
>>There is a new issue of Handheld Magazine on the web, if you
>>have not seen it check it out. The name is a good mix for the
>>lug.....
>>http://www.handheldmagazine.com
>
>Am I missing something?  I see one photo per "issue."  Is that all there is?

William,

Just click on the photo to enter the site, following the "enter" link at
the bottom of successive screens. Eventually, you hit a sort of table of
contents where you can choose the story you wish to look at.

Guy

Message from William Barton <wbill@bellatlantic.net> ([Leica] web magazine new issue)