Subject: [Leica] Billingham Friday FS
From: Stephen Patriquen <patriquen@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 04:27:24 -0800 (PST)

I have a small Billingham Hadley bag (this is the
SMALL Hadley) in black (with tan leather trim) for
sale. This is a small bag for one or two bodies,
depending on lenses and accessories carried.

It measures about 12X6" (30X15 cm) and has a
well-padded central compartment with movable dividers
and two separate front pockets.

See <http://www.billingham.co.uk/>
also pictures on the B&H site

It is very well made and in used (for about one month)
but unworn condition. These sell for about £90(GBP) or
US$160 new - I'm asking US$90 + shipping (you do the
math).

If anyone in the US or Canada is interested, let me
know and I will take it with me (I fly to Boston on
Saturday night).

Steve Patriquen
London