Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Questions re New Leica M Winder
From: shino@ubspainewebber.com
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 06:44:18 -0500 (EST)

> I played with one at my dealer.  My reaction to the finger bobbing -- No big
> deal!  It only occurs in continuous mode, which I would never use -- I
> haven't yet on any motorized camera I've owned.  Even the Army took "spray
> and pray" mode off the M-16 -- bursts of three at most, according to the
> History Channel.
>
> Tom S.

known as "select fire"

i have a couple of f3's w/md4 motors, each capable of 6 frames per second
or thereabouts.  i used one of them it in full auto mode but once.  due
mostly to my inability, the results were horrible... really looked more like
frames from motion picture film.

i find a fast motor useful mostly for minimizing setup time for the next shot.

- -rei