Subject: [Leica] Re: industrial light et al
From: "Dave Fisher" <tekapo@golden.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 18:24:11 -0500

After writing this...

"They were scanned off prints. Ordinarily I print full-frame, but I was
using 5 x 7 paper and printed to the edges, so it lost a bit of the
negative, but otherwise got most of what was there."

...I noticed that I should have clarified about the split-images. These
weren't created in PhotoShop either, I printed them in the darkroom exactly
the way you see them edge-to-edge on the paper by placing some goldenrod
over the paper, split printing, and then scanned the images. Hope that makes
sesnse!

Cheers, Dave
http://home.golden.net/~tekapo