Subject: RE: [Leica] WAS: Dust in New LensesNOW: wierd warning mesage!???
From: Tom.Henson@bakerbotts.com
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 10:05:21 -0600

I am amused that a few people commented on the legal disclaimer. I never
thought about it until now. But, in order not to offend any fellows LUGers,
I have enabled a way to avoid this diclaimer from being added to my future
postings. I apologize to those who felt offended.

Thanks for your comments about this.