Subject: RE: [Leica] More playing Doug Herr...
From: "RP Johnson" <rpjohnson2@home.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 22:47:47 -0800

>  I feel there is a lot more to be gained through improving my
> behavior than a longer (560? 800?) lens.
>
> Ken Iisaka
> Still lost in Mill Valley, Marin County, CA.

Nice try, Ken.  But you and Doug seem to be trying to convince me (and
others) that our lives will continue to be small and pitiful until we get
400 telyts of our own.  And you are worse than Doug!  He seduces us with
photos of 'exotic' animals; while you are posting stunning photos of
Mallards!!  Heck, I can find mallards less than three blocks from my front
yard.  Now if I only had a 400mm lens....

RP Johnson