Subject: Re: [Leica] Summicron-M 50mm Vintange 1966
From: "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 22:06:34 -0600

I have two 50/f2 summicrons.......one from 1956 and one from
1979(sharpest on right??). Both lenses are just as sharp or better
than the current ones( i have tried two new ones). Never have a
problem with image quality, remember to use a shade.

Chris Williams
http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=10676