Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: 1st wedding shoot - critique please
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 18:51:37 -0800

Hoyen Tsang wrote:

> A couple of people have emailed me to say that you didn't mean any harm, so no offense taken.  Guess I just don't know you very well and prematurely jumped down your throat.  Which guy were you talking about anyway?  :)
>
> Would also like to take the opportunity to thank the LUG for all the helpful suggestions.  I will be presenting the album to the B&G next week, wish me luck.
>
> Thanks again,
> Hoyen

Didn't look at the picture. Could have been all gals and then my cover would
have been blown. Could have been two people and then it would be highly suspect.
Could have been one person and then the over obviousness of it would have
overwhelmed people.
No in my family whenever we see a group picture (a guess that was what you were
showing us) we always go:
"nice shot for except for the ugly guy in the middle."
I was just parroting my genetic code.

Mark R.