Subject: [Leica] Leica M2 FS
From: Bob Keene <kabob3@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 10:15:54 -0500

Forgive me if this isn't the correct day for posting FS items, I'm not a
subscriber currently. Was in the past....

Bob Keene
Keene Vision Photography
"Creating Visions That Last A Lifetime"
(781)449-2536
weddings@keenevision.com
www.keenevision.com

FS: Leica M2 Ser#1029614 ). Great "user" condition, some chipped paint on
the rear door, light marks on the chrome top plate and baseplate, overall
conservatively about an 8 cosmetically. Mechanically perfect, overhauled by
Sherry Krauter of Golden Touch Camera Repair within last year.
Has the much desired lever rewind and self timer!
Flash connections both converted to X sync with regular pc sockets, so no
need for adapters or special cords to use strobes. (I used one socket for on
camera flash, the other to a radio slave to trigger an off camera strobe at
wedding receptions).
Outfitted with M2/M3 quick load kit ­ this is a useršs ideal set up.
With body cap.

Asking $900 plus $12 shipping/insurance.