Subject: [Leica] Thanks to Leica UK
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 02:07:17 EST

Yesterday I had to go to Leica UK with a problem with my R8/motor drive
combination. Everything on the camera worked but the drive would not wind the
film. I am pleased to say that the problem was fixed under guarantee whilst I
waited. I was given a coffee and told they would look at the camera straight
away. It turned out to be a problem in the top of the R8 (3 years old) and
something they have never seen before. Strangely the camera worked fine
without the drive attached which is why I thought it must be a drive fault.

Leica UK provided excellent professional service backing up a great camera at
very short notice.

Gerry

Gerry Walden (UK)
Tel: (0)23 8046 3076