Subject: [Leica] Re: WAS: SNAPS & England & the LHS: NOW "snaps use"
From: leica@rakitzis.com
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 21:12:07 -0800

>By the same token we have amazing quality prints still being made in the wet
>darkroom, not necessarily great content,  that just blow yer socks of at how
>beautiful they are.

Slightly relevant to Ted's comment was a nice "signature line" I saw on
the net recently:

"Skill without imagination is craftsmanship and gives us many useful
objects such as wicker-work picnic baskets.  Imagination without skill
gives us modern art."

    -Tom Stoppard, "Artist Descending a Staircase"

Byron.