Subject: RE: [Leica] Help! Perplexing development problem (D400/Xtol)
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 18:56:46 -0700

Actually yes,

I am shooting handheld, and or in low light with a Super Graphic (as well as
my Toyo) - this week the Canadian Championship Dog Sled Derby - much harder
to photograph than hockey....

I find Delta 400 MUCH nicer than Tri-X for a lot of stuff (I'd rather go
with HP5+) and Delta 100 has always seemed to suck when pushed (on the few
occasions I thought I was using 400 and it was 100). Ilford doesn't even
give any dev times for Delta 100 @ 400. (and forget about T-Max 400 yeeuk!)

Tim A