Subject: RE: [Leica] Help! Perplexing development problem (D400/Xtol)
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 13:39:25 -0700

Another option I have found works well (don't know if the plastic reacts -
no problem so far) is one of those collapsible camping water carriers, like
a giant wine box inner.

Mix the Xtol, file the carrier up, put on the tap, expel all the air, then
just put it on the shelf and pour the Xtol through the tap when you need
it - no more air gets in. As it's clear, I just store it in a dark, cool
cupboard. Haven't had an Xtol failure yet (touch wood) and I have left some
for a good while sometimes.

BTW DID YOU SEE DELTA 400 SHEET FILM IS DISCONTINUED  :(

Tim A