Subject: Re: [Leica] rolleiflex irritation
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 09:26:22 -0500

FYI to anyone vaguely interested...I happen to have sitting in my photo
book collecting the 1964 book of winners in the  FIAP competition...or
FAIP..or something like that....anyway, big international photo
competition etc.....and in addition to listing the photographers, it
lists the cameras and film used...

Of the 146 (I recall) photos, more than 40 were shot with TLRs, most of
them Rolleis, a few of them Mamiyas or Yashicas....

And, in the same book there is a full page ad for Rollei - that features
a photo of a racing hydroplane shot with a Rollei...

B. D.

Message from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] rolleiflex irritation)