Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M cam follower arm
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 18:41:01 -0700

The cam follower arm can be "sticky" due to the following:

- - dirt or corrosion in the pivots (most likely)

- - broken return spring (happens)

- - the pivots are adjustable bearings and they could be adjusted too tight
(unlikely but does occasionally show up in new cameras or cameras that have
been just CLAed)

None of these are expensive repairs.

John Collier