Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: chips
From: "darkroom@pop.ix.netcom.com" <darkroom@popd.ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 18:27:42 -0500

> Whomever this is... (Austin?) is correct.

Gee, thanks Jim.  You can send me my report card in the mail ;-)

I'm not trying to be 'anonymous'.  I've been having domain problems for the past 4 days no thanks to Network Solutions and Earthlink...so I'm using my old dial-up account name, and web based email for all news group messages so they don't bounce.  Too bad I can't do that for all my client email...theirs just gets bounced...

http://www.mail2web.com/ .