Subject: Re: [Leica] ....Minilux help needed.......
From: "R. Saylor" <rlsaylor@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 11:50:07 -0500

Yes, scale focussing seems to work.

Mine didn't behave this way at first either.  I had to send it off for a
repair because of a problem with the electronics.  To the best of my
recollection, the blinking green light thing started after I got the
camera back.

This issue came up on the Minilux Club forum last year.  I think
someone figured out what was going on, but the thread has expired,
so I can't look it up.  You might try emailing Chi Huang
chihuang@yahoo.com
If anybody knows what's going on, he should.

Richard