Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW wk 13/sl
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 06:19:37 +0200

Hi Steve,

I like the main picture best. The alternate comes up too dark, without
sufficient detail in the people. The main picture bothers me a bit too, because
of too much sidewalk in the foreground. But on the other hand, the shadow of the
iron gate adds an interesting element to the composition, so I am not sure...In
any event, I looked at the picture for a long time, so there must be something
in it to draw the viewer in.

Nathan

Steve LeHuray wrote:

> Thank you everybody for all your suggestions on wk 12 for PhotoShop. I think
> wk13 is better.
>
> This is the 4th week in a row where my PAW snaps have been at the max.
> aperture. I like the main picture of the solitary young lady on a nighttime
> street. The Alternate was taken going down an escaltor to the Metro.
>
> Both pictures were with My M2 and Summilux 35mm at 1.4 and Ilford Delta 400
>
> This is also the 4th time I have redone my PAW website (I hope all the links
> work) and now there are two ways to get to it
> http://www.streetphoto.net/frames.html which gives all the weeks then click
> on wk13. Also at the bottom of wk 1 there is a link to the FOM2 project
> submissions page.
>
> To go straight to wk13 without the frames
> http://www.streetphoto.net/paw13.html Either way it loads pretty quick.
>
> Comments and criticism naturally are welcome.
>
> Steve
> Annapolis

- --
Nathan Wajsman