Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW wk 13/sl
From: "Michael E. Bérubé" <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 21:16:28 -0500

At 08:35 PM 3/24/01 -0500, you wrote:
>So is that really you this week?
>
>Steve
>Annapolis

Yep, that's me. Don't look anything like you expected? You can see why I
usually stay behind the camera. heh heh.
There is a much nicer image of a thinner, slightly younger "me" all
spackled and trussed up and looking like a birthday party magician on my
business site at:
http://www.goodphotos.com/intro.html
 From my "Glamour Shots" days!
(oh y'all stop giggling...it fed the family for a while...kind of...and I
actually learned a lot about posing and working with women as models in a
non-soldier environment.)
:)
Michael
In the woods under 15" of even MORE new snow.

Replies: Reply from Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com> ([Leica] Re: Leicaflex and single cam)