Subject: RE: [Leica] bucharest travel diary
From: "Jay Coleman" <jaycoleman@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 22:27:56 -0800

Well, as I sit here with my wife, my cat and my child I am very moved by
Kyle's story and by his photographs -- even if he is a communist running
dog.  ;)  What will I do about it?  Probably not much.  I may send money to
Inasmuch although any amount seems to small; and I'll encourage Kyle to get
this work published, to go back and to show us more.

Jay Coleman