Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW Update
From: "Michael E. Bérubé" <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 21:41:02 -0500

These have a nice cold B&W look to them that seems to elude my attempts to
duplicate online.
As with the shots of Tunisia that we looked at yesterday this really
reflective light seems everywhere for you guys. Maybe Maine is just too
dark a place. :)
I like both of these images. I really like the OOF areas in week 12.
Carpe Luminem,
Michael