Subject: [Leica] Kyle's Romanianwork and my dumb PAW
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 15:38:53 -0600

Just, reworked my PAW pages and put up number 11 at:
<http://www.imagist.com/paw>

Š then read Kyle's illustrated Romanian report and I must say
felt quite humbled. The PAW exercise suddenly felt quite
frivolous, if not pointless. It becomes increasingly clear that a
remarkable amount of energy gets poured into this list.

Imagine:

    Total amount of man hours spent reading and writing to list
+   Total amount of equipment represented on list
+   Total amount of film exposed by members
+   Total amount of print material used by members
+   Total amount of internet presence

=   Grand total

    All aimed at exposing real needs, needy

Thanks Kyle,