Subject: Re: [Leica] On using flash with leica M
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 10:53:56 -0800

Gwpics@aol.com wrote:

> Welcome to the mad house!
>
> I find that a good flash is the Vivitar 283. It is quite powerful and
> balances reasonably well with the M's. Alternatives may be some of the Metz
> smaller guns. Probably one of the best pro guns is the Metz 45CL4 but it is
> bulky and heavy. It depends how much work you are liable to do with it.
>
> Gerry

Just don't forget to turn it off.
It's of an age when stuff did not turn off automatically.
I got a new one two as I've got a whole "system" for it lying dormant for
decades. (All kinds of do dads).
but left it on for a few weeks and GOT BATTERY ACID LEAKING!!!!
	(never a good thing)!!!
:)

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon