Subject: [Leica] Re: Tina & Ted joke! ;-)
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 07:24:31 -0800

Rob Appleby wrote:
> Tina's brilliant (joke, joke... I know it's the other way round really...
> I mean...).<<<<<<<

Jeeeeeeeeeeesh Rob,
You are living dangerously posting something like that for some guys to read
before the coffee has kicked in and they realize it's joke! ;-) Not me,  I
started to laugh right away seeing that it might cause cataclysmic  (hey a
big word for me!) ;-) reactions and word actions! ;-)

Besides I've had some knotheads call my photography worse at times! ;-)

There could be cardiac arrests, police arrests and whatever other kinds
there might be, screen melt down, smoking computers. And the way it's been
around here with a lot of "strange nonsense" certainly far worse than the
good old days when an informed post on single malt scotch with a Leica
thrown in would titillate a few and anger others.

Seeing I'm off to Portland Oregon this morning and a visit with Mark Rabiner
at CameraWorld tomorrow I'll have to rely on Mark as to the reactions.

Just remember on your birthday and that present you asked for , the fucia
pink lime green Leica, it isn't going to be one of the them. :-)  However,
green poke-a- dot purple coloured alligator skinned one might be! ;-)

Talk later good buddy!
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant