Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Key to China
From: "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 15:16:22 +0100

Wrong. I post sometimes from my Web account ( watteau@email .com ) W/O problems..

> Can we get the person removed from the list?

What about gentle letter, after reading which he will start to cry and promise be better? :-)

- -----
                                St.
                     (Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy)
              http://www.geocities.com/Stanislaw_Stawowy
            Echelon/Carnivore lines: Bob Black, Hakim Bey,
           Ralph Klein, Sabotage in the American Workplace