Subject: Re: [Leica] Added photographs to web site
From: Steven Alexander <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 17:02:40 -0500

>> Steve Unsworth
>>

> Like this Steve, http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk

Steve Unsworth,

Your site is very good and the photographs are quite interesting.  Nice
composition and well designed travel/documentary pictures.  Good contact
with the environment you were visiting in.   Online it is difficult to judge
print quality but the blacks appear to be not as strong as I like.  the blue
text on black background is not easy to read, with my old eyes.

I book marked you site and will return to see more of your enjoyable work.

Happy snaps,
Steven Alexander