Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: 35mm M Summicron ASPH lens-flare
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 13:04:43 -0800

Like Henry, I've used my Summicron ASPH is much tougher situations than those, and have seen nothing like that sort of flare.  I routinely shoot contre-jour with the sun right in the frame or just outside it, and I have no problems.  It makes me think either some other piece of glass in the system is causing the flare, or there is something wrong with the lens.

Paul

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: 35mm M Summicron ASPH lens-flare)