Subject: Re: [Leica] New Leica "Red Dot Special!"
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 06:04:13 -0800

including
different paint finishes.<<<<<<<<

Wow are we lucky or what!
Such great news this is, a new coloured Leica just what everyone needs. And
for the guys who figure the red dot is an eyesore and distraction to the
subject think of this.

An M6 in "Red Dot Special!" You know that sort of fire engine red and it
comes with 100 rolls of red dot synced colour film! A smashing success for
the under achiever happy snapping colour challenged photographer who only
shoots B&W~! :-)

Now this is just what the photo world needs to set it on fire to buy Leica!
BS!

But then the marketing people in Solms are so brilliant in their promotion
they can't keep up to the demands for new Leica's and lenses at the moment.

Oh yeah and each one will come with a Hermes hand bag in matching colour!
;-)

I know my medication hasn't kicked in yet at 5.20 a.m., I'll go back to bed!
;-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant