Subject: Re: [Leica] M mouth change
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 14:06:43 -0700

Perhaps a simpler explanation would be that the bayonet needs lubrication. A
simple operation described in your owners handbook. I have noticed that the
mount spring of my M6TTL is not as stiff as my M2 which would possibly
indicate better metallurgy. It is going to take forty years to be sure but I
will try to update you all on a daily basis.

John Collier :-)