Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: The Edge of Teeth and Erwin's prose
From: "jbflesher" <jbflesher@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 11:13:33 -0800

>This, my friends, is not objective criticism.  It is *ad copy.* -- Douglas
Cooper<

Doug:

I disagree with you on this point -- I now own and use many of the M lenses
Erwin has reviewed on his site, and compared to my modern Nikon equipment,
my freinds older Leica lenses, and even most of the 645 equipment I used to
own, his comments are right on point. The Leica gear I now own IS better
than anything comparable I have shot with.

Regards,

Jack