Subject: RE: [Leica] Newbie- 35 & 50 lens choices and M6 vs G2
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 09:30:31 -0500

Greetings John!

	If you ask me, this is a wonderful set you have chosen.  I find the
50 Summicron with the reversible hood the easiest to use (I hate telescoping
hoods!) because it also has a focusing tab.  I own both the spherical and
aspherical 35 Summicrons and I retain them both so that my two children may
continue this argument after I am gone.  More often than not, I reach for
the spherical version which is exceptionally small and pocketable...exactly
what I want from my Leica gear...while being plenty sharp enough for me.
The same may be said for my other favorite lens, the "Skinny" Tele-Elmarit
f2.8/90.

	Buzz Hausner