Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA Owned??????
From: "onetreehillclw" <>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 20:17:08 -0600

Man, that's low! the Viewfinder is not just for Leicas, I do remember
some years ago when a few Canon rangefinder articles were published
in the Viewfinder. I love my Leicas, but if there is a lens at a more
affordable price for some of us( i'm not rich), I want to read the reviews.
Keep up the good work Tom!

Chris Williams