Subject: Re: [Leica] The scarcest resource on earth?
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 18:21:59 -0500

At 11:30 PM 3/18/2001 +0100, Nathan Wajsman wrote:

>I do not know about the situation at major European papers like the Times, Le
>Monde etc. compared to their U.S. counterpart. I do know that American
doctors and
>medical journal editors accept enormous amounts of hospitality at
"conferences"
>organized by the drug companies and medical equipment manufacturers.

Nathan

Apples and oranges, Nathan.  The issue BD was discussing was the treatment
of journalists who are to review products produced by a given company.  He
made no comment on medical ethics, a totally different field.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] The scarcest resource on earth?)