Subject: [Leica] Bessa L and 20mm Russar
From: "Patrick Sobalvarro" <pgs@sobalvarro.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 17:03:51 -0500

Seeing the message about new Bessa L's going for $129 from B&H, it occurred
to me to think of my old 20/5.6 Russar -- a great little lens, once I found
one that actually worked, but it has rear elements that protrude quite deep
into the body.  Has anyone on the list tried one of these on the Bessa L?
I'm wondering (a) if the rear end clears the shutter, and (b) if it meters
correctly.

- -P.

Replies: Reply from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] Bessa L and 20mm Russar)