Subject: Re: [Leica] Hood for Canon LTM 35/2
From: Dante Stella <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 16:56:04 -0500 (EST)

Bill, they used the same black enamel hood they used for the 50/1.8 and
the 35/2.8.  The 35/2 version had that model stamped on it too.  The
problem with the 35/2 is that the clamp-on hood could not go over a filter
without vignetting.  This was a sharp contrast to the 35/1.8, which had a
more shallow filter ring (but basically identical construction).

Dante Stella

Replies: Reply from Rob McElroy <idag@pce.net> (Re: [Leica] Hood for Canon LTM 35/2)