Subject: RE: [Leica] Change of topic: PHOTOGRAPHY!
From: Erminia <erminiaq@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 13:50:27 -0700

Dear Mr. Iisaka:

REALLY like your photo of the snowy egret. Lovely, peaceful photo.  Like the
color, like the composition, like the bird.  Like the change of topic on the
LUG.

No, really, it is seeing this quality of photography that gets me all
excited about going out and trying it myself.  And I'm *much* farther from
you than you are from Doug Herr.

Thank you again for putting the photo up for us all to see.

happy snaps!
Erminia Quinn
(rank amateur with only a Z2x.  but someday ...)