Subject: Re: [Leica] Will Buy: Hood for Canon LTM 35/2
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <joseph@yao.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 20:39:40 +0800

I have the same lens which was also lacking a lens hood.  I had to ask my
technician to fabricate a metal hood for me from scratch.  It works well,
but the down side is that he needs to have the lens to make accurate
measurements.

This is one option worth considering.  Please let me know if I can be of any
help.

Bests,

Joseph