Subject: Re: [Leica] Few questions and comments
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 20:36:36 -0700

Wow! That is quite a number of questions. If you do not mind I will take
this one below. It is not a good thing to do, Leica advises against it and
my Leica tech chastised me severely when I asked him about it. You can try
it for yourself by holding down the rewind lever while cocking the shutter.
Yucky grinding noises ensure which scare the heck out of me.

John Collier

PS How about just a few question per post? Your long list is a bit
overwhelming.