Subject: [Leica] HCB quote
From: GERALD HAUSSLER <GHAUSSLE@email.usps.gov>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 20:39:15 -0600

     Craig;

     ...and along the same lines, was it HCB who likened his
     entry into professional photography thusly; (paraphrasing)
     "...i got started much in the same way a woman enters
     prostitution. first you do it for fun. then you do it for
     your friends. eventually you do it for money"
     my apologies to any prostitutes on the list.

     regards
     jerry haussler
     www.zephyrblau.com