Subject: Re: [Leica] Bessa T Conspiracy
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 16:26:45 -0700

Where do I sign up for my payola cheques Tom. I will not lower my standards!
I will only raise my prices! When my cheque from Cosina arrives I can start
blowing their horn!! TOOT  (high note) TooT (low note).

Seriously, the more I think about it the more likely it is that a Bessa T is
going to be my next camera (do not hold your breath and, for the love of the
deity of your choice, do not tell my wife!). I was trailing my daughter
though clothing stores today with my M6TTL and a 21/2.8A. When we went
inside a store I had to hold the camera to my eye to get a meter reading
before switching to the lens finder. With the Bessa T I can just vaguely
point it at a tone I want to meter and watch the diodes on the body! Super
Stealthy!

John Collier