Subject: [Leica] LUG and Conspiracy
From: Stanislaw Stawowy <stanislaw_stawowy@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 14:47:50 -0800 (PST)

> space to a competing product to Leica and as Marc
James Small has pointed
> out, it is after all the LEICA Historical society.

And this is a Leica USERS group.

So, in light of your letter, we should ask Marc to
publish his photos, to assure us that he have a
right to speak here...

Why are you all acting like children in school?
Stop this! Widespread acceptation for collectors
here is a worse thing that info about cheaper
alternatives for using Leica equipment.

I am using a IIIc for now. For substantial part
of my photos it is not enough. Focusing in extremely
low light with IIIc makes somewhat to be desired.
As I can't have a M body, and probably won't
have in predictable future, I might end up with
Bessa R and put my beloved Summitar on it.
So what?

I welcome any info about Voigtlander/Cosina
stuff as I will one day have an opportunity
to use one. And this is a valuable info for
me.

Also, all personal attacks on LUG, especially
claiming someone's dirty tricks, are only
a sign of substantial lack of good manners,
as these claims should be proven or sent
privately. It is sad to see such a things
or LUG; please stop it.