Subject: Re: [Leica] filter question of a different kind...
From: henry <henry@henryambrose.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 16:03:30 -0600

But wait !

There's another solution - and its free in Photoshop.
Look at the Channel Mixer function in Photoshop.
It lets you convert color to B&W  and do filter effects when you convert
it.

For sepia tone - convert your B&W greyscale to RGB and click Colorize in
Hue & Saturation. Adjust the sliders until you like it - pick the hue of
your choice and then adjust the Saturation down to suit.

Henry