Subject: Re: [Leica] Bessa T Conspiracy
From: Steven Alexander <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 16:18:34 -0500

>> Tom is NOT a paid Cosina consultant,  regardless of what any paranoids might
>> think, or want to believe.   I wouldn't mind being a paid Cosina consultant,
>> unfortunately I'm not.
>>
>> Stephen Gandy
>
> Am I missing something here? Is there one iota of evidence to suggest
> that Tom A. is somehow in the pocket of Cosina,

I've stayed out till now.  I confess, I do work for the independent rep for
THK in my area.  There I said it.  I have a small vested interest in the
sales of these products and several other photographic industry items.

Tom, to the best of my knowledge, makes rapidwinders (please notice I have
two for sale today) , softies and other small goodies.  He takes b&w
pictures and uses the tools necessary to do that.  He travels and meets all
sort of interesting people...ever meet his wife.

If we must listen to all kinds of way off topic stuff, most not even
pertaining to photography, it want hurt us to hear about a company producing
some interesting inexpensive toys...tools.

My gripe is picking up an issue LHSA magazine and it filled with article
after article devoted to any non Leica equipment.  Except, in truth, we
should keep a cool head and remember if it fits, if it works, why not learn
about it and go out and make pictures.

Rant...rant...etc:-)

Happy snaps,
Steven Alexander