Subject: RE: [Leica] Few questions and comments
From: "Steve Unsworth" <>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 19:22:33 -0000

> - What special about black/white photography? A lot of Leica users prefer
> this type of pictures. Any time I see B/W picture I wish it will be a
> one. Even weddings or funerals look better in color then B/W. Slight color
> changes, look great in color, differences in gray tone do not appeal to

Was it Ellington when asked what was jazz, "If you gotta ask you'll never

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree, it depends on the photograph. Without
wishing to blow my own trumpet, if you look at the B&W pictures on my web
site (, I just don't think that many of them would
have worked in colour.

Steve Unsworth